A sandwich with rotisseries chicken lettuce, tomatoes, Dijon mayo, vinaigrette and cheddar cheese on a sub roll.
2. Turkey Carver
A sandwich with slow roasted turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, dill Parmesan mayo, vinaigrette and Swiss cheese. To create this one at home just spice up a little mayo with vinaigrette, Parmesan cheese and a little dill.
A sandwich with thin slices of slow roasted beef brisket mayo, Swiss cheese and a side of beef au jus dipping sauce. See the recipe for Beef Brisket and use the left overs to make this sandwich.
A sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, hickory ketchup and Cheddar cheese.Who doesn't love a meatloaf sandwich? Follow the recipe for making the Boston Market meatloaf in the list to the left. Use the leftovers to make a delicious restaurant copycat sandwich. Be sure to cut a thick slice and use some fresh bread.
5. Pulled BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
A sandwich with a BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese. Boston Market has offered a variety of barbecue sauces that include:
- Zesty BBQ- A perfect balance of sweet and spicy with molasses, brown sugar and pit spices.
- Sweet Thai Chili Garlic - A Traditional Thai sauce with chilies, rice wine vinegar and sugar.
- Honey Habañero - A mix of one of the world’s hottest peppers with some sweetness—give your chicken a little southwestern kick.
- Island Mojo – A Caribbean-inspired sauce with garlic, citrus and extra virgin olive oil that the chain assigns a spiciness rating of “mild.”
- Frank’s Sweet Heat – The popular Red Hot Wing sauce that gets its “medium” heat from aged cayenne, red peppers, tomatoes, honey and molasses.
The are so many barbecue sauces on the supermarket shelves, so just pick your favorite. The easiest way to make pulled barbecue is to take your leftover rotisserie chicken and put it in a cockpot and cook on low. You can add a very small amount of water. After a few hours you can shred the meat with a fork and put in the barbecue sauce. Make sure to keep the temperature on low so that the sauce doesn't burn.
6. Rotisserie Chicken Salad
A sandwich with mayo, celery, lettuce, tomatoes and vinaigrette dressing served on multi grain bread.
Boston Market Chicken Salad
Makes 4 Cups
3 cups cooked chicken, diced
1 cup celery, diced
1 green onion, diced
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Miracle Whip
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix chicken, celery, onion, mayo, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, and salt together.