This sweet and gooey casserole is topped with a crunchy topping of chopped pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon.
3 large sweet potatoes
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup softened butter
t tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vinilla extract
- Boil the potatoes until tender
- Take skin off when cooled and able to handle.
- Put in a large bowl and whip with a mixer until fluffy by adding all the other ingredients.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish and cover the top with the crunch topping mix
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.